A 20% non-refundable deposit must be paid within 7 days of booking confirmation to secure the booking date & required hire items. If the deposit is not paid within 7 days of receiving payment request there is a chance you will lose your booking date. The remaining 80% balance is due before 14 days prior to the booking date. It is required that you make all payments at the appropriate stages. Payment can be made via debit card, credit card or paypal via our online invoicing process.



The 20% deposit to establish the booking is non-refundable. The remaining balance that is due 14 days prior to the booking date is refundable.


Period of Hire

The standard hire period for all of our props are 1 or 2 days. Extended hire periods are available and can be quoted for. Hire period shall commence when the hire items are set up and left at the designated venue and shall terminate when the hire items are picked up by Vivid Letters persons. The person booking the items for this hire period must be the intended user.


Delivery, Installation & Collection

Delivery and installation to your venue is included in your payment. We do not allow self pick-up. We cannot be held liable for failure of delivery and installation due to events outside of our control. If we do not have access to the venue, either for delivery or collection as agreed, we will have to make an additional journey which will incur an additional fee. A name and phone number of a contact at the designated venue must be provided with each booking.


During your hire

The person making the booking is responsible for the hire items during the hire period. Once items are set up they are not to be moved by any persons other than those acting for Vivid Letters for the duration of the hire period unless previously agreed with Vivid Letters. Your hired letters will be set up and left in a safe and stable condition, please ensure that they are not knocked, pushed or climbed on to avoid damage or injury. Vivid Letters can’t be held responsible for accidents that may occur due to misuse of the letters during your hire period.



Should any damages occur while our props are under your care then we will notify you of said damage in writing, with photographic evidence and an itemised bill. We will then raise a separate invoice for this amount 7 days after contacting you to inform you of the damage.


Insurance & Liability

We hold full Public Liability Insurance. We cannot be held liable for any damage caused to property / person whilst they are under your care. Certification is available on request.


Price Changes

We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. We will honour your original quotation. All quotations are informative rather than legal offers.


Photography & Copyright

Should you wish to use any of our photographs or imagery for public / corporate use, you are to write to and expressly request said use. All wording and imagery on our website and social media networks such as Facebook or Twitter are under copyright.